This episode is all about football. Cameron Sorsby, Levi Morehouse, and Ian Vanhover join the show to break down everything from the start of the NFL season. From week one results to Tom Brady’s suspension, and how to create winning cultures.
Also covered in this episode:
- Is it weird to share a fantasy football team?
- Why is deflate-gate still a thing?
- Roger Goodell’s reputation and negative impact on the NFL
- Notable moments and results from week one
- The importance of a winning culture
- How can you turn a losing culture into a winning culture
- Why aren’t there better head coaches in the NFL?
- When should teams fire coaches?
- What are the incentives for franchises
- Where are the next great quarterbacks?
- Is football a dying sport?
- What quarterbacks and teams will surprise people this year?
Check out these previous episodes with Levi and Cameron:
- Smart People Say Stuff About… Backup Plans w/ Cameron Sorsby and Levi Morehouse
- Episode # 12 – Levi Morehouse on Ambition, Advice, and Enterprise
- Episode # 53 – Beginner’s Guide to Startups Part 3
- Episode # 95 – Friday with Levi Unsung Entrepreneurs, Uber Class, 150 Year Lifespans, and More
If you are a fan of the show, make sure to leave a review on iTunes.