I take some fun questions from Facebook today:
- What if your one of your children became a radical socialist atheist who disdained clever wordplay?
- What is the balance between creation and reaction in social change? Is social change more wrought by the agency of social movements, or are such movements more responsive to exogenous shocks or existing structural failures?
- How important is your physical health to your mental health?
- What is your view on “learned helplessness”?
- Have you ever had to overcome apathy and an unwillingness to act, or a complete lack of motivation? How did you bounce back?
- What careers are going to be needed in the future?