Lots of people have ideas, not many take action and create valuable products. Derek Magill, Director of Marketing at Praxis, turned a frustrating problem into nohipsterstocks.com in the course of a day. Instead of complaining or talking about your ideas, what lightning project could you be creating this week?
In this episode you will also learn:
- How side projects create value for you and your business
- How to make decisions on outsourcing vs. doing the work yourself
- How to persuade by showing, not telling
- How treating yourself like a company changes your mindset
- The value of answering questions on Quora
- How to bring an abundance mindset to your work
- How spending your own money at work is a great investment in your career
- The behind the scenes of redesigning discoverpraxis.com
- Steps you can take to create the job you want
If you enjoy the show, leave a review on iTunes.