Weirdness and Success, fake news, Facebook warriors, and reflections on 2016.
The first half of the show starts with a new rule of thumb, the weirder you are at the start of your career the less likely you are to succeed and the weirder you are later in your career, the more likely you are to be successful.
In the second half, since it’s the end of the year, TK and Isaac are looking back and looking ahead. From big growth at Praxis, to family developments, and TK growing his hair out, a lot has happened in the past year.
Finally, the podcast news, the show will be on hiatus until at least the end of January.
- The correlation between time, weirdness, and success
- Facebook warriors
- Fake news
- Merit beliefs vs. crony beliefs
- Your power to change the past
- Reflection’s on 2016
- Looking forward to 2017
- Learning to love the process and creating your structure in your life
- Setting your sights high and acting like you’ve been there before
If you are a fan of the show, make sure to leave a review on iTunes.