The first episode of Office Hours is out! Every Tuesday on Office Hours, TK Coleman and I give actionable advice on listener questions about life and career.
Got a job your trying to get? A work-related issue you’re trying to resolve? An obstacle that’s holding you up? Send in your questions and check out a new episode every Tuesday.
This week, on the first episode of Office Hours, TK and I tackle questions about an ambitious young person that feels stuck in college, an entrepreneur who doesn’t know how to pitch her business, and a successful professional who feels bored with life.
In this episode:
- A handwritten letter from a mom with an ambitious daughter who can’t stand college.
- How to create experience around your interests as a young person
- Answering the classic question, “What Do You Do?”
- How to develop your elevator pitch for what you do
- Describe what you do with honesty and don’t panic
- What to do when life is good, but you feel bored?
- Choosing projects that stretch your boundaries
Links and Recommendations: