Dave Lukas is the Vice President and CSO of Grasp Technologies and the host of the Misfit Entrepreneur podcast. Dave grew up in an entrepreneurial family, and from a young age he was creating small businesses and finding opportunities to create businesses. That entrepreneurial spark has stuck with him as he built a great career and now a thriving company.
On the Misfit Entrepreneur Podcast, Dave interviews top entrepreneurs and explores their non-traditional methods for achieving success.
In this episode, Isaac and Dave follow along with Dave’s entrepreneurial journey from selling flags on Independence day as a five-year-old to selling Cutco Knives in college to becoming VP and CSO of Grasp Technologies.
If you’re young and interested in starting a business there is a ton to learn from Dave’s story.
- Dave’s entrepreneurial start as a five-year-old
- Does having kids change the way you see the world as an entrepreneur?
- Selling Cutco knives
- Going to work for a Fortune 500 business
- The value of working sales for an aspiring entrepreneur
- Starting a business while working a full-time job
- Deciding to start Misfit Entrepreneur
- The Misfit Three
If you are a fan of the show, make sure to leave a review on iTunes.
All episodes of the Isaac Morehouse Podcast are available on SoundCloud, iTunes, Google Play, and Stitcher