Today TK and I take questions in near real-time, submitted via Facebook while we were recording. Careful, this one’s hot!
- How to not get stuck being a “wantrepreneur”
- How to test an idea before launch
- How to get better at quitting stuff you hate
- The psychological impact of entrepreneurship vs. FOMO
- Why Kobe is greater than LeBron
- Maps vs. territory
- Grad school
- Remote work cultures
- The ‘corporatization’ of college
- Fixing your hook in golf
- What parts of the college bundle will be next to get disrupted?
- My bad grammar
- TK’s plans to remake the NBA to be more like the WWE
- What’s the next fad career?
Thanks to: Matt, Tom, Ben, Jonathan, Liz, Carl, Gabe, Ken, Andrew, Daniel, and Michael for your questions! Submit them anytime on this website or via Facebook.
Mentioned in this episode: Philip K. Dick, T.M.T.S., Osiris, Breaking Smart, Metaphors We Live By, a few of my Praxis Facebook videos, Abraham Maslow, The End of Jobs, and a bunch more stuff.
This and all episodes are available on SoundCloud, iTunes, YouTube, and Stitcher.