Tim Chermak is the founder of Platform, the digital marketing agency for real estate agents. Tim created his education outside of the school system, consistently invested in himself, and learned valuable skills to build a career and a company.
If you are or want to be an entrepreneur, you’ll love this episode.
Tim shares his stories from getting his first clients as a marketing consultant to shifting his consulting business into a scalable digital marketing company and the challenges along the way.
*The episode includes about 9 minutes of NFL talk, skip from 9:00 – 18:00 if you’re just here for the entrepreneurship.
Also covered in this episode:
- How Tim starts every morning
- NFL talk: Teddy Bridgewater, Vikings vs. Lions, Quarterbacks [ends at 15 Min.]
- Rational Choice and NFL Head coaches and coordinators
- Tim’s career path from intern to founder of Platform
- Lessons learned working as a congressional campaign intern
- The advantages young people have when entering new industries
- How Tim landed his first client (as a marketing consultant)
- Turning a marketing consulting business into a nation-wide digital marketing company
- The value of raising your prices
- Writing a book as a sales tool
- How to double the average webinar attendance rate
- Learning to work ON your business, not IN your business
- Investing in yourself, even when you can’t “afford” it
- Applying social proof to marketing and your life in general
- Tim’s impact on The Future of School
- Follow Tim on Facebook
- Get your free copy of High Hanging Fruit
If you are a fan of the show, make sure to leave a review on iTunes.
All episodes of the Isaac Morehouse Podcast are available on SoundCloud, iTunes, Google Play, and Stitcher.