Today we hit tons of stuff. TK and I open with a discussion of how small amounts of money or time can pay huge quality of life dividends. We lament the sadness of forcing kids into schools, discuss why a bad resume is like asking someone to pay you for nothing, and then dive into tons of listener questions.
Thanks to: Georgia Houghton, Francisco, Matt Needham, Karen Morehouse, Caitlyn Scheel, Nate Baker, Dan Sanchez, Zak Slayback, Maxine Cox, Wanda Lough, and Connor Jeffers for awesome questions.
- How to be a successful entrepreneur?
- How to work remotely, and pros/cons?
- Does Isaac remember his mother?
- Least favorite thinkers?
- Are your 20’s as good as it gets?
- Does interest in electoral politics make you less free? (Yes)
- Best way to start a new routine?
- Alternatives to STEM degrees?
- Innovations we like but don’t know how to make?
Mentioned in the episode: Narnia, vacation, Chucky, Poking Hobbes in the Eye, The Student vs. The Entrepreneur Approach to Learning, The Mandela Effect, Horror Movie Epistemology, Tim Chermak, lightning learning, Tesla, time travelers, aliens, NDT, and a bunch more stuff.
Recommendations: PHI, and Beyond the Blame Game.